So you need to get your vehicle from point A to point B? Have you thought of how you’re going to accomplish this in the best way? You could always drive you vehicle across the country, but then wait, who’s going to drive the Uhaul? Face it, you need some help and you’ve come to the right place. At Coast to Coast Auto Transport, we provide you with peace of mind and a stress-free way of shipping your vehicle.
So now that you’ve made the clear choice and picked Coast to Coast to ship your vehicle for you, what are some other things that you can do to ensure that you get the best experience possible? Well, let’s talk about some basics first:
- Your car must be operable. We are not equipped to ship vehicles that are inoperable.
- Your car must have working brakes. Remember, brakes are a good thing.
Once you have some basics covered, what are some other things that can be done to make this move as easy for you as possible? For starters, you can:
- Make sure there aren’t any plants or hazardous materials in the car, as this is prohibited by law.
- Non-permanent luggage, bike, or ski racks must be removed.
- Remember that your vehicle is most likely going to a new climate, so plan accordingly.
- All personal belongs must be removed.
Once some of these simple tasks have been taken care of, we can take care of it from there. Don’t hesitate to ask questions and also know that your vehicle is in the best of hands.
Contact us today to learn more!