When shipping your vehicle across the country, you will want to a make sure that you’re relying in a trustworthy company that can get the job done for you. Not only do you want to see your car at the other end of the journey, you’ll want to see your car undamaged and ready to go after a long trip. That’s why it’s imperative that you find a reputable company such as ours for your auto transport needs.
But in this day and age, it can sometimes be tough to find an auto shipper that is both trustworthy and in your budget range. That’s why we can steer you in the right direction when it come to our well-honed tips on how to choose the right auto shipper for you. Transporting your vehicle shouldn’t have to be this hard; just find the right company and let us do the work.
You’re auto shipper may be a scam if:
- They insist on using cash only and are unwilling to quote you a price.
- They are wary of signing contracts or present you with a contract.
- They cannot give you a good estimate of when you are able to pick up your vehicle.
- They don’t have a website or any other factors that legitimize their business.
- They don’t have insurance or any other forms of liability.
- They don’t have reputable drivers or others members of their team.
Now that you know a little more about protecting yourself from scam artists, you will be able to make an informed decision on your vehicle shipper needs.
Contact us to learn more!