Submitted by admin on
We are dedicated to providing you with the best auto shipper service in the industry. Which means; we like to be upfront and honest about all of our fee's. If you provide us with accurate information about your vehicle and your shipping needs, we will be able to provide you with a quote that includes all expenses related to the cost of shipping your car.
We have placed a list below of things that may add to the cost of shipping. If any of these are applicable to your auto transport needs, be sure to discuss them upfront with us to ensure an accurate estimate.
- Size of Vehicle - Larger, heavier vehicles typically cost more to ship. If you provide the year, make and model, we can estimate its weight to determine costs.
- Pick-up and Drop-off Locations - The total distance you are shipping your vehicle is a key factor in calculating the price. In addition, there may be a surcharge if either your pick-up or drop-off location is in a remote area. This must be discussed and defined with our delivery agent before shipping. We do not go into residential neighborhoods and pick up or deliver due to the size of the trucks. The dispatch coordinator, driver, and customer will coordinate a parking lot or shopping center to meet. The lot must be accessible by truck, and it will be as close to your address as we can get.
- Use of a Terminal - If you need to use a terminal for pick-up or drop-off, there may be a charge for each day it is stored at the terminal facility.
- Condition of Vehicle - All vehicles must be operable and running with working brakes. We are not equipped to haul inoperable vehicles of any kind.
- Vehicle Preparation - Be sure to properly prepare vehicle before auto transport to avoid any damage or lost items. We prefer the vehicle has a quarter-tank or less of gas. Any non-factory luggage racks, bike racks, hitches, winches, ladder racks, light bars, antennas, etc. must be removed prior to transport.
By providing us with complete and accurate information prior to shipping, you will receive an all-inclusive estimate that eliminates any surprises when the final bill is due!